chicken love letters

Somewhere, Planet Earth. 


Jaki my dear

I appreciate every second that I'm with you
because you are with me,
So much that most of the time,
I decide to not say it to you,
even when its constantly
just to not lose that time
but sometimes its so strong that I can not stop it,
and all that secret explotes on my mouth
And that's what makes me love you,
that I can not control nothing  since the moment that I met you.
Thanks, for help me to lose that old false friend called ''control''. 


Love,
Your latin woman. 

Comentarios

  1. Creo que es momento de una de mis Comensías, (comentario de un post en forma de poesía) para responder, a pesar de que ando medio con la chakra de escribir medio bloqueada por la OGT, tu poema, a pesar de 1 o 2 cuestiones gramaticales minúsculas, me ha inspirado, a ver que sale, gracias Mili:

    control
    an illusion drifting away from my consciousness
    that cloud over my balcony,
    darkens my heart,
    it blocks colourful teardrops away,
    a misspelled patronus charm
    that hurts me
    with every step taken
    away from your hugs.

    control
    there ain't such a thing
    near your lips
    fallen leaves dance with the wind
    of a million sighs I've said
    with every step taken
    away from your hugs.

    control
    I lost it,
    the day we turn off the lights
    and surrounded by stars
    we became a nova.

    control, ha,
    what a sweet lie...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tasty! I think, at the end, me enter in the same mood

    thanks as always!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Un gusto.

Entradas populares